Monday, February 10, 2020
11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
10 N. Main St., Shenandoah, PA
Learn how to make the most of today’s digital world. Emily Gordon, a Penn State alumna, will bring a creative touch to our lunch table. Emily’s media background led her to work for advertising agencies in the Washington, D.C., metro area, where she created content for major brands like Perdue Chicken, Butterball Turkey, Campbell’s Foods and Crayola. Now an entrepreneur, Emily owns Schuylkill County’s newest and most unique bridal salon: The Bridal Studio, located in downtown Schuylkill Haven. In her presentation, Emily will discuss:
- No marketing budget? No problem!
- Maintenance is key! Don’t just set it and forget it
- Touch every corner of the internet
- Tell your brand story: Be the face behind the content
- Numbers don’t lie: Analytics are your friend!
Pull up a chair and join our lunch table to get on the right track to marketing your small business!
This lunch presentation is courtesy of our sponsor Downtown Shenandoah, Inc. For planning purposes, RSVP to Susan Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-385-6065.